TMJ 'dysfunction' - Health implications

Within this forum, you will discover valuable insights on how a 'dysfunctional' jaw, dental arch anomalies, and various body asymmetries can contribute to illness from a unique perspective. This is your go-to resource for finding effective solutions and achieving lasting relief.
It is currently Sun, 16 Jun 2024, 9:59 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri, 24 May 2024, 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

A medical industry whistleblower has given an explosive new interview to expose shocking side effects of Covid mRNA shots, revealing that vaccinated hospital patients were “dying within hours” after receiving the injections.

My name is Zoe. I'm a medical coder, which means that I work what is called the Central Intelligence of the hospital where we look at medical records every kind of medical record you look at medical records every kind of medical record of all the diagnostics, and we take that information and put it into a code which goes to the insurance and that's how hospitals get paid so if I do my job right then the hospital makes money, and they don't get sued for fraud.

We have to start with what an earth went on with the hospital covid protocol.

I noticed there were hardly any patients when they called the emergency pandemic. We didn't have patients in the hospital. They slowly started to trickle in, maybe after months and months. We were told to basically create beds for hospitals with executive orders, which meant we sent patient's home before they were actually ready to go home, which we had never done before. That's a financial liability if the patients come back, we would have to pay for their care. It's a Medicare rule. That was definitely very different.

In April, there was some financial stuff that happened because in April, they had a code update which they had never done before. They had to come up with a way to track Covid, so it was all about tracking the disease and the code system was supposed to be the main tracking system. No one had any standardised practice, no standardised case number. No one had any standardised practice. The hospital said there's no standardised case number so we can't even tell what's going on.

One can see the HHS and The WHO and all of those case Maps that showed us all the outbreaks. We definitely didn't match up with what we were seeing in the hospital and even the admin. They created their own map, so that was why the covid diagnosis came out.

That's when the bonuses came out, too. They had to have that diagnosis to get the 20% bonus for covid patients who were admitted that had to have a covid diagnosis. They got a 20% bonus for that they were put on they were put on Remdesivir which was a new technology and new tech codes can apply for an additional 20% bonus and payment because of the risk of an unproven technology so Remdesivir. So the new code was created for remdesivir in April. The new code was created for remdesivir in April 2020 and that's actually what launched the hospital protocols.

We were actually doing well when they were treating them with hydroxychloroquine, which came from a stockpile as free donation right at the end of March

A few days later, April 1st, the bonus for Remdesivir came out, and it was like a line in the Sand. We stopped the hydroxychloroquine, and we went straight to Remdesivir, where we got a 20% bonus. For putting patients on a ventilator, we got a 20% bonus for putting patients on a ventilator also.

The other part of that was the PCR tests
I know this that I actually worked in a hospital University lab for a long time, my mum was a medical technologist who was a medical technologist her whole life and I had actually run at 1 point the Rapid they used to call it a rapid flu test way back in like 2004 when I was working in the lab they used to call it a rapid flu test way back in 2004 when I was working in the lab and that was the prototype for the Covid-19 PCR test. It's basically a PCR test,

of how you do the cycle methodology of how how you do this cycle threshold thing threshold thing so in the covid-19 test came out there was a whole thing happened with that too so in the covid-19 test came out there was a whole thing happened with that too and that sort of came and that sort of came with bonuses and incentives also that were with bonuses and incentives also that were not super easy to see on the surface but what happened was not super easy to see on the surface but what happened was the cares act provided money for all the covid-19 PCR the cares act provided money for all the covid-19 PCR testing so testing so normally testing costs hospitals money normally testing costs hospitals money and so they don't like to do a whole lot of diagnostic testing to identify a virus or do cultures or anything necessarily and so they don't like to do a whole lot of diagnostic testing to identify a virus or do cultures or anything necessarily they actually start treatment before they know what pathogens are dealing with and then they do they actually start treatment before they know what pathogens are dealing with and then they do identification a identification later after they start an antibiotic or whatever you know preliminary treatment they're going to do later after they start an antibiotic or whatever you know preliminary treatment they're going to do but an initially with PCR test I don't know if you remember but they had like but an initially with PCR tests I don't know if you remember but they had likeSet out where people could go and get PCR testing but you had to have symptoms at that time you couldn’t just they were saying there was like a shortage of testing and it took I don’t know maybe a month or so until they started screening everybody well when they went from you had to have symptoms to get the PCR test that was hardly any patient and then when they switch to now is readily available the CDC says
The whistleblower is Zoe Smith, a medical coder, auditor, educator, and manager. Slay News reported late last month on Smith’s first explosive whistleblowing statement. She warned the public that Covid mRNA shots are causing people to “die so horrifically” and “so quickly” after they received the injections.

Smith revealed that doctors were forced to euthanise patients due to the severity of their injuries. After Smith’s initial whistleblower statement went viral, she has now spoken out again. Smith revealed that hospital patients who were given Covid injections were “dying within a few hours” of being vaccinated. She noted that some people were in hospital for non-serious issues but ended up being killed after doctors gave them the vaccine. Patients were dying within a few hours

Smith said in her first statement that the health issues caused by the Covid shots were so “horrific” that the Covid-vaccinated patients “kind had to be put down” by doctors.

In a whistleblowing interview with the non-profit Children’s Health Defence (CHD), Smith revealed that hospitals and medical professionals were simply not prepared for the wave of sudden deaths, heart attacks, organ failure, and now cancers among the vaccinated population that followed since the Covid shots were rolled out to the public in early 2021.

As a medical coder, Smith transfers the information included in patient medical records into a database for insurance purposes.
“I didn’t know it was possible for a human to die so horrifically, so quickly, before they rolled out the mRNA injections,” Zoe revealed. “It was insane, I’ve never seen anything like that. “The worst of them, they called it sepsis, but it was like instant multi-organ failure. “Like, within hours patients would die of liver, lung, kidney… failure [all at once]…”

“Some of the records…[from the] emergency crew that found them [the injection victims], it’s like their body tried to reject everything,” she added. “[In] some of these cases, their family would be there 30 minutes before, and then within an hour they’re dead.”

Source: https://slaynews.com/news/hospital-whis ... newsletter

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on TuentiShare on SonicoShare on FriendFeedShare on OrkutShare on DiggShare on MySpaceShare on DeliciousShare on TechnoratiShare on TumblrShare on Google+